Home » Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: To use the Services, you must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements. If you are using the Services on behalf of a business, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that business to these Terms.
- Accounts: In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to create an account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Quikley reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- Orders: All orders placed through the Services are subject to availability and acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason, at our sole discretion. By placing an order through the Services, you make an offer to purchase the items specified in the order. We may, in our sole discretion, accept or reject your offer for any reason, including if the item is not available, if there is an error in the price or description of the item, or if we are unable to process your payment. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the contact information you provided at the time of the order.
- Prices and Payment: The prices for the food and other items available through the Services are as listed on the app or website. All prices are in Indian rupees and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices do not include applicable taxes, which will be added to the total amount due. We accept the following forms of payment: credit card, debit card, and gift card. Payment must be received by us before an order will be processed. If your payment is not received or is declined, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Delivery: We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your order to the address specified in the order. However, we cannot guarantee delivery times and are not responsible for any delays in delivery. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present to receive the delivery at the specified address. If no one is present to receive the delivery, the items may be returned to Quikley or left at the delivery address at our discretion.
- Intellectual Property: The content on the Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Quikley or its licensors and is protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content on the Services for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Quikley.
- User Content: The Services may allow you to post, upload, or otherwise submit text, photos, videos, or other content (collectively, “User Content”). By posting or submitting User Content, you grant Quikley a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free