- Data: includes information that you submit to Zooperme via the Website, and information which is accessed by Zooperme pursuant to your visit to the Website.
- Cookies: a small file placed on your computer by this Website when you either visit, or use certain features of, the Website. A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including the GDPR and the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended or substituted;
- Quikley or Zooperme or us:
Zooperme Private Limited, a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at Prakruthi Meadows, Kashinagar, Amruthalli Main Road, Sahakarnagar Post, Bangalore 560092
- User or you: a natural person who accesses the Website
- Website: the website that you are currently using, quikley.com, affiliates any sub-domains of this site, unless excluded by their own terms.
Quikley is Part of Zooperme Private Limited
Information We Collect
We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP Address.
Payment and Billing Information
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you use our service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
Information You Post
We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to quikley.com or similar affiliates
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
Sharing of Information with Third-Parties
We may share your personal Data with:
- Zooperme Private Limited controlled affiliates and subsidiaries and other entities within the Zooperme group of companies, to assist them to reach out to you in relation to their programs or campaigns (including marketing and sales) and to process your query / requests (such as job application);
- Our employees, vendors, agents and professional advisors working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy statement;
- and service-providers who assist in protecting and securing our systems and provide services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as to host your information or to process your information for data profiling and user analysis.
- We usually do not share other personal Data collected from the Website with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
You request or authorise us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process;
- or We need to operate and maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email, social media or telephone.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please use a link in a promotional email you have received or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Zooperme reserves the right to change this privacy statement as it may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the privacy statement on your first use of the Website following the alterations.